Saturday, December 6, 2008

Blessings of Education

I took my "scary" test today. I feel good about it and am hopeful that I will pass.

While I was taking the test, the thought came to me that I am very blessed to be educated. I don't mean that as compared to others, but just that I have the capacity to learn (and remember) things about this world. There is so much we know from how flowers reproduce, to the movement of the plates, to being able to determine how much fencing one might need to enclose 70 square feet. I realized once again that I love learning and knowing things. It really brings a lot of joy.

If only I could help my students see that way, I'd have it made. I am just grateful for a Heavenly Father who created a beautiful earth and then let us learn things about it.

0 comments: