Friday, August 28, 2009

Pictastory: Cat in a Box

My cats are pretty silly which is a good thing considering how often I have to take cat hair out of my eye or clean up a hairball off the carpet. One of their antics is that they love getting into boxes, bags, baskets, anything that is small and confined. I bought them cute little cat tents and fluffy liners for boxes, but they seem to prefer the straight up box and one that's not intended for them. Most recently, Sambo decided to hang out in the empty pint jar box while I was working on tomatoes. Here's Savvy in a bag:

Sambo and Savvy hanging out in baskets:
And Sambo, hiding out in an empty water bottle box with the plastic still on.Thank goodness for the laughs!

3 comments:

JackieE said...

I remember it well! That was my water bottle box wasn't it? I have since become accustomed to Utah water and drink from the tap. Miss you!

Elizabeth said...

Jackie: It was your water bottle box. And the cats miss you--especially when I open a can of tuna fish. Hope things are going well in Utah!

Spencer Broderick said...

Yesterday we were at the neighborhood nursery to get some flowers for the front yard. The place has a cat mascot that hangs around the place. Near the registers it was sleeping in a low-cut cardboard box used to hold 4" flower pots. It fit just perfectly in it. It was really funny.