Friday, September 18, 2009

Pictastory: Happy Birthday Munchkin!

I have the pleasure of living close enough to my sister and her family to see them fairly often. The result is that I have lots of pictures and videos of the kiddos. Since today is my niece's birthday, I thought I would post some of my favorite pics and movies beginning with the earliest. Enjoy!


Three Months: Baths are great!



Six Months: Roll over, Baby!




Six Months: Yep, you'll get lots of nutrients from that!


Six Months: Chug that rice cereal!


Six Months: Mom, is this what I'll look like when I grow up?


Eleven Months: Yeah, I can walk, sort of.





One Year: My First Cake


One Year: Grandpa, I love this slide thing.



One Year and Three Weeks: I love to accessorize!



Twenty-Two Months: Gotta get this cleaned up for Daddy's birthday!



Twenty-Two Months: Now lets see, yesterday I watered the tomatoes . . .


Twenty-Three Months: I love to help!



Twenty-Three Months: Leaf anyone?




Twenty-Three Months: Oma, that thing's kinda big.



Two years and Eight Months: Got Sand? I'll take it!


Two Years and Eight Months: Look Dad--the rock splashed!


Two Years and Eight Months: If I do it just right, maybe it will go in.



Two Years and Nine Months: Just chillin'


Two Years and Nine Months: Posing with Great-Grandma



Two Years and Nine Months: Daddy's lap is the best!


Two Years and Nine Months: Impromptu Swim in Zion



Two Years and Nine Months: Clue to what's happening here-- "I don't think we should keep daisies in the garden. They really are drab little flowers."


Two Years, Eleven Months: Pure Happiness!


I love you sweetie!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I love the 2 yrs 9 months picture where she's just chillin'. You've got to love how kids put their shoes on the wrong feet, and often prefer it that way. Thanks for sharing all the pictures of our darling niece.

Fromagette said...

What great pictures! Anna and I will have to through them later. Unfortunately, birthday celebrations have been put on hold. She woke up throwing up this morning. Blah.

Elizabeth said...

Bethany: I like that one, too. I'll make you a deal: You guys move closer and I'll take lots of pictures to post on Carston's birthday!

JackieE said...

That was an adorable post! I especially loved the allusion to Emma. SO you!